Shardaben Education Trust, Pethapur was properly noted on 11th of October 2006 under the Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950 in Public Trust Registration Office – Mehsana and registered under Society Registration Act 1860. Trust is dedicated and active in the field of professional and world class quality of education and has been envisaged because of the perceived need to impart the very best quality of education in the field of pharmacy education and research.
The focus of the management of the trust is to be an internationally renowned and respected institution, imparting excellent education in the field of Pharmacy Education and Research, Management and Computer Studies, Engineering and Technology and other Graduate level programs. All the members of the board of governors are highly qualified for the education field.
The core values of THE SHARDABEN EDUCATION TRUST, PETHAPUR:
- Academic integrity and accountability.
- Respect and tolerance for the views of the every individual.
- Attention to issues of national relevance as well as global concern.
- Holistic understanding, including knowledge of the human sciences.
- Appreciation of the intellectual excellence and creativity.
- An unfettered spirit of learning, exploration, rationality and enterprise.
- Sensitivity to social responsibilities.
First Year M.Pharm Vacant Seat -2016-17
Application for Admission under Vacant seats for the following
Pharmaceutics , Quality Assurance are invited from the Students.
Important Date :
Form Issue & Receive : 12.09.2016 to 14.09.2016
Merit List Display on Notice Board : 15.09.2016
Counseling : 16.09.2016 (10am Onwards )