THE FACILITIES AT THE CAMPUS:
World Class Lush Green Campus & Hi – Tech Infrastructure:
The shardaben education trust, Pethapur is aimed at creating peaceful environment, blended with modern technologies reinforced for developing fortitude and liveliness level of all learners and thus enthuses and motivates them to optimize their learning efforts. In an attempt to the fulfillment of the aim, SHARDABEN EDUCATION TRUST provides academic ambience in a invigorating campus setting by creating:
- Shardaben education trust was registered on 11/10/2006 with registration No :- F/3535.
- Dr.Naresh K. Patel is managing trustee of Shardaben education trust and director of Sharda campus.
- Mr. Kantilal M. Patel is secretory of Shardaben education trust.
- Impressive and aesthetically built academic building with sufficient area spread over acres of lush green campus.
- Modern information technology systems with latest hardware and software and seamless internet connectivity.
- Well equipped rich library.
- Transportation facility from Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad.
The student life at the campus (living in Pethapur):
The commercial and cultural heart of Gujarat is Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad which represents the spacious well organized, look of an architecturally integrated cities. Pethapur is also well surrounded the wide industrial zone of Gandhinagar and Naroda GIDC. Pethapur is surrounded within 2 kms by Gandhinagar, Gujarat’s capital city, and 30 kms from Ahmedabad – The mega city and business capital of Gujarat. It is 35 kms from Mahudi temple and 50 kms from district headquarter of Mehsana. Bus facility from Pethapur to Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad will be provided to the students.
The College :
Today's challenging health care environment provides unique oppurtunities for pharmacists. Pharmacists are needed more than ever to provide evidence based health - care industry and engage in research. Sharda School of Pharmacy, Pethapur is one of the growing Degree pharmacy colleges of Gujarat. Sharda School of Pharmacy is managed by Shardaben Education Trust. It was established in 2007 and started in 2008. The college is running four years degree course in pharmacy (B. Pharm) with an intake of 60 students per year. The college is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
To provide globally competitive pharmacists who are committed to skilled, ethical and sympathetic patient care through dedication, discovery and dissemination of knowledge in the field of pharmacy and thereby improves the health and quality of life of the people.
To utilize modern concepts and technology in establishing excellence in innovative pharmacy education, thereby serve to the society as well as profession and cultivates the culture that assesses, admires and rewards team efforts, outstanding innovations, assorted departmental tasks and prop up evenhanded awareness to professional and personal needs.
Following are the main objective of our Institute:
1. To provide high value pharmacy education.
2. To establish a center of excellence imparting degree, postgraduate and doctorate
programmes in pharmaceutical education.
3. To cater to the needs of the fast expanding pharmaceutical industry, educational
institutions and research laboratories in Gujarat state and in the world.
4. To undertake sponsored research projects from industry and government agencies
for which the college is well equipped.
5. To conduct research in emerging areas of pharmaceutical sciences and assist in the
betterment of human life.
6. To conduct seminars, workshops, conferences and continuing education programmes
for academician, research scientist and professional pharmacist.
Student development activities:
1. Conduction of Pre - GPAT exams and counseling by the faculty to help students excel in GPAT.
2. Visits to pharmaceutical industries, R&Ds and CROs to keep students abreast with current trends and technologies in the pharma sector.
3. Guest lectures by eminent academicians and professionals from industries and R&Ds.
4. Orientation programmes for new - comers.